Thursday 25 February 2021


Peterson's Pad: Rhyming Fun FREEBIE | Rhyming preschool, Rhyming  activities, Rhyming words Click on this and listen


We read, 

The Cat in the Hat - Wikipedia Read this to me and I will find two rhyming words.

Read this to me...

Read all words and ask me which ones rhyme

Ask me to tell you these rhyming words

















Which Word Does Not Rhyme With the Others? by Spotlight Speech and Language Tell me which ones does not rhyme?

Click on this and listen to the song

We read, Waters: Amazon.ca: Broda, Ron, Newlin Chase, Edith: Books There were lots of rhyming words in this.

 Which season is this? How do I know?

Count the ducks and their ducklings

 Count the dolphins

Science experiment...
We were talking about living and non-living
Crunchy leaves.... were dry
Tell me more about them...


Look at the picture and tell me your observations...


Quotes for Kids - All My Children Daycare & Nursery School30 Inspiring Kindness Quotes For Kids To Learn Care And Share

Enjoy our learning!

Thanks,

Mrs. Malik