Wednesday 20 January 2021

We read,

The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes: Pett, Mark, Rubinstein, Gary:  0760789233302: Books - Amazon.ca.   The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes - YouTubeThe Girl Who Never Made Mistakes: Pett, Mark, Rubinstein, Gary: Amazon.sg:  Books.  The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein - YouTube

Ask me to explain......                             It is okay to make mistakes and learn from them.


Click on this and listen to the book with me I Can't Do That, YET: Growth Mindset: Amazon.ca: Cordova, Esther Pia,  Cordova, Esther Pia, Adiputri, Maima W: Books

We read this book and talked about how we all get frustrated at times.  The most important thing is how we handle it.

                                   Ask me what do I do when I am upset.

Number Poster 1-20 in Color | Number activities preschool, Numbers  preschool, Printable numbers Click on this and watch the video to learn more about numbers.


 

Miss Acevedo reads Hopping on the Number Line - YouTube Click and Read this book with me and I will hp and show you.


Today Mrs. Reimer read a story to us.





Why was the zoo closed?

Exploration Centres
Team work! Well done Omer and Hunter W.


Well done Hunter W.

Good job Lukas! What an amazing creation. 
It is well thought and a beautiful story.




Quotes Kids Education | Master trickFamous Quotes About Learning English. QuotesGram

Thanks,

Mrs. Malik