Wednesday 17 March 2021

 Simon welcomes spring: Tibo, Gilles: 9780887762789: Books - Amazon.ca Mrs. Reimer read this book to us.

 Ask me to retell you the story



Chicago River dye recipe Click on this and watch

We found out that the city of Chicago uses 24 gallons of food colouring dye to make the water green.


We read, 

Pete the Cat: The Great Leprechaun Chase: Includes 12 St. Patrick's Day  Cards, Fold-Out Poster, and Stickers!: Dean, James, Dean, Kimberly, Dean,  James: 9780062404503: Amazon.com: Books Click on this and listen to the story

Pete the Cat: The Great Leprechaun Chase: James Dean Illustrated By: James  Dean: 9780062404503 - Christianbook.comPete the Cat: The Great Leprechaun Chase: Includes 12 St. Patrick's Day  Cards, Fold-Out Poster, and Stickers!: Dean, James, Dean, Kimberly, Dean,  James: 9780062404503: Amazon.com: Books Ask me to tell you my favourite part of the story.

1st grade Level F Books | Education.com  Click on this and listen and explain how we planted the seeds in our garden?



How Does A Seed Become A Plant? - YouTube Click on this and watch with me

Look at the difference between the two pictures


Today we talked about the changing seasons and did some picture prompt writing.


We looked at this picture and shared some ideas about what is happening in the picture.

Ask me to retell you my story...

Wyatt:  Ask me to read this to you.

Omer: Ask me to read my story to you.


Hamza: Ask me to read my story to you.

                                Keith. My story...

Ikram: I can sound some letters in words.


Kamar

Hunter W: I can read my story to you.

 Isaiah good job for printing nicely.


We had fun with Mr. Pivarnyik in the gym!
Ask me what was my learning task in the gym?













                      Printable Classroom Sign - Inspirational Art - Be Respectful - Be Kind -  Teachers - Classroom Decor - School Rules | Classroom signs printable,  Classroom printables, Classroom signs 

                        To be kind is to be respectful and... - Sesame Street in Communities |  Facebook

Thanks, 

Mrs. Malik