Monday 21 September 2020

 7 Phone Interview Tips That Will Help You Get The Job | Grammarly Dear Parents/Guardians,

Thank you to all the parents who have already booked a phone interview with me for Thursday and Friday. THERE ARE NO in-person interviews. Please login to your My CBE/Powerschool to create an account and book some time with me. If you already have an account please log in to book a time slot that works best for you. I look forward to talking to you soon! Thank you.

We have been learning about different kinds of lines and how we use these lines to draw and print letters. We read, Lines That Wiggle: Amazon.ca: Whitman, Candace: Books.  1st & 2nd Grade Art - Art with Ms. Brown


We looked for different lines in our room.

 Look at the lines we discovered in our room. Fine curvy, zigzag and vertical lines.

Ask me how do I know this is a vertical line. 

            Hamza : thick and thin lines                          dotted lines

Samantha: "I have short and long."                  Keith.: "I kind of have a long horizontal line."



Project 2: 50 Line types - Art Classes Click on this and watch a video with me.

    Lukas: "I made lines."                                                       Keith: "I found swirls."




 LINES wall poster | Line art lesson, Art lessons elementary, Art classroom Click on this and sing a song.

We practiced making lines and then drew some in their journals.

Ask me to name these lines

 "I can make lines."

We found more lines...


We learnt some new names

vertical lines

Bold Vertical lines. | Vertical line image, Straight line quilting, Modern  sofa bedthin lines.   Licorice black - solid color - white vertical lines pattern Art Print by  makeitcolorful | Society6 thick lines


horizontal lines

horizontal lines stripes | Black and white lines, Elements of design,  Horizontal  Ask me to draw these lines.

                  

We read, 

Chocolate Me!: Diggs, Taye, Evans, Shane W.: 9781250207852: Books -  Amazon.ca.  Chocolate Me! | Taye Diggs | Macmillan We talked about how we all are different but SPECIAL and UNIQUE.  Ask me why was the boy upset?

Chocolate Me! | Taye Diggs | Macmillan What did mom say to him?

He was sweet as chocolate and smooth like....

How did he explain to his friends how Special he was?

Chocolate Me! - The Book Tree He made chocolate cupcakes for all his friend.

Ask me to tell you the story.

Mr. Pivarnyik has been teaching us some balls skills.





Each student had a colour.

.    



Reading in Kindergarten




Some Learning Tasks!

Hunter: "I made a dog."                                          Efrata: "My plane." Hunter: " My mask is falling from the building." Hamza: "My castle."



Everyday | Quotes about children learning, Quotes for students,  Inspirational quotes for kids               3rd Grade Thoughts: whole brain teaching | Inspirational quotes for kids,  School quotes, Quotes for kids

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy learning with us!

Thanks,

Mrs. Malik