Thursday 10 September 2020

Fire DrillToday we had an opportunity to practice for our Fire Drill. We practiced it a few times before we joined the whole school for the Final Practice. My Kindergarten students did an amazing job of listening and following directions. Well done!
We read a book about Fire Fighters to understand how they help us.



I'M GOING TO BE A FIREFIGHTER by Edith Kunhardt | Scholastic
Learn the letter F with Fluffy and IvyAsk me how do Fire fighter keep us safe?

Today we learnt about Letter F for Fire Drill. We also looked for letter F f in a story. 







We sang this song.


The Letter F Song - YouTube Click on this and sing the song with me. 


We circled letter F in the song.

 Letter F - How many do you see?

Ask me to identify the letter and say it's name.


 Ask me to name all the letters that I know.

We practiced printing letter F.




We read, 
The Love Behind The Mask eBook: Toth, Lizy, Toth, Chris: Amazon.ca: Kindle  Store Had a good discussion about why is it important to wear a mask?
Ask me why do we need to keep old people safe?

This is how we can show our love for others.

 We need to stay in our bubble space.


We also read, 
Germs vs. Soap: Dragon, Didi, Robinett, Hannah: 9781735252407: Books -  Amazon.ca  Ask me why are germs so afraid of the soap?


 Ask me to explain where do germs go and hide in my hand.

Pink bubbles are the soap. See how the germs are running from the soap. 

They drown in the bubbles and and washed down  in the sink. 
Ask me about my favourite part of the story.


Some Learning Tasks!
Ask me to tell you the letters in my name.


Buay is building a castle.



Adel is building a bridge and a building. 


Early Childhood Education Resources & Activities | Early childhood education  resources, Preschool education, Childrens education
Enjoy learning with us!
Thanks,
Mrs. Malik