Tuesday 22 September 2020

 Dear Parents/Guardians,

Telephone Interview Mobile Phones Clip Art - Violet - Pink Phone Cliparts  Transparent PNGThank you to all the parents who have already booked a phone interview with me for Thursday and Friday. THERE ARE NO in-person interviews. Please login to your My CBE/Powerschool to create an account and book some time with me and I call. If you already have an account please log in to book a time slot that works best for you. I look forward to talking to you soon! Thank you.


Today talking about seasonal changes we went out on a nature walk and observed the trees and the grass.

We read,    Colorful Leaves by Maria Fleming | Scholastic 

                                                              How are these different and tell me how they are similar?

Tell me one common thing how they belong together?

 What can you tell me about their size and shape. 

Have a conversation with your child.

                                                              Look what we found outside. Leaves are changing colour We lay down on the grass to observe the changing colour and while we were doing that we noticed our hands were different and SPECIAL. 

We reviewed how we are all different yet unique!

                Our Little Naturalists looked at different shapes.

 Adel found a ladybug. 

How many spots did we count.  7


  Keith found some big roots. I wonder what roots are?
 Adel found an insect. We all collected some leaves from the ground o examine and compare.
                                                2                                      +                                  2   
How many berries can you see?
 Look what Samantha found?
We gathered all the leaves and compared them by compared them and sorted them by size, colour or shape.
 Keith said: "Both are yellow and one is small."

All Different Shapes

Ikram sorted these leaves by colour.
Samantha sorted these by size.

Ask me to explain how these leaves are sorted?


We counted these berries. Ask me to count for you.
I wonder if I can identify the numbers?
How many berries altogether?



Today we also started learning about Learn the letter T with Fluffy and Ivy

and. Terry Fox Run in Charlottetown, Sept. 15 | Local-Lifestyles | Lifestyles |  The Guardian.  Terry Fox.

We read,

Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons: Litwin, Eric, Dean, James:  9780062110596: Books - Amazon.caPete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons - YouTube

What happened to Pete's button? 

Flannel Friday! Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons | How many buttons did Pete have?

Count the buttons with me.

We reviewed that number four begins with letter fIllustration Of A Flashcard Number Four Royalty Free Cliparts, Vectors, And  Stock Illustration. Image 31513973.

After reading the book we started drawing our own Pete the Cat with 4 buttons.








                                     Ask me to point to my drawing  of Pete.



This is how I read in Kindergarten


Hunter did an excellent job of reading this book. Well done!






72 Encouraging and Inspirational Quotes for Teachers - Kid Activities.  22 Inspirational Albert Einstein Quotes for Kids - Green Active Family


Ask me lots of questions about my learning?

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Mrs. Malik