Monday 26 October 2020

 

REMINDER | St. Mary's Education Centre / AcademyImportant Dates to Remember 

for October:


-October 27
*Hot Soup Starts Tomorrow

October 29

*Wear your  Favourite T-Shirt Day


-October 30
Professional Day for Teachers
   NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS

We read the books,
by Megan Duhamel - Paperback Book - The Parent Store.  Tip Tip Dig Dig: Amazon.ca: Garcia, Emma: Books.  The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!: Willems, Mo: 9781368046459: Books -  Amazon.ca

did some journal writing and wrote a story. 






Ikram: "I am playing with my sister."


Hunter W.  " I am petting the dog. My dad is going to hug my mom."












Today we sorted books that were fiction and Non-fiction.

Fiction vs. Non-Fiction - Miss Francine's Website 2020-2021stickers and staples: Fiction and Nonfiction Poster Freebie | Fiction and  nonfiction, Fiction vs nonfiction, Kindergarten nonfiction
Ask me to tell you how do I know? Look at the above titles and tell me which one is a non-fiction story and why?


Fiction vs. NonFiction Anchor Chart | Nonfiction anchor chart, Fiction vs  nonfiction, Fiction anchor chart Click  on the picture and watch the video.



Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes: Litwin, Eric, Dean, Kimberly, Dean,  James: 9780061906220: Books - Amazon.ca.   35 Heartwarming Fiction and Nonfiction Books About Dogs.  Pete the Cat Books - Browse the Complete List
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Animals: Hughes,  Catherine D.: 9781426307041: Books - Amazon.ca.     The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!: Willems, Mo, Willems, Mo: 9780786818693: Books  - Amazon.ca.  Ultimate Sticker Book: Animal: Over 60 Reusable Full-Color Stickers: DK:  0690472002284: Books - Amazon.caEat Your Pigeons.   Things to Avoid: Personalized Kids' BooksStudy finds people who feed birds impact conservation
 Point to all the fiction and Non-Fiction Titles and explain...

A new learning task!

Ask me about the rules.



Why do I need to wear saftey glasses at this centre?




K-5 Fun Learning Splash Math Games for Kindergarten to 5th Grade kids |  Preschool quotes, Kindergarten quotes, Education quotes   25 Motivational Kindergarten Teacher Quotes - EnkiQuotes in 2020 |  Kindergarten teacher quotes, Kindergarten teachers, Teacher quotes


Enjoy reading our stories!
Thanks,
Mrs. Malik