Thursday 1 October 2020

 We read the book,

That's Not My Zebra's Colors: Fiona Watt: 9780794542795: Amazon.com: Books.  Usborne Books & More. That's Not My Zebra's Colors

Our discussion about how we are different continued with this book. Zebra meets animals and imagines what it would be like to if her stripes matched her friends. We can never be happy trying to be someone else.

Usborne Books & More. That's Not My Zebra's Colors We can appreciate others for who they are and ourselves for who we are. Ask me to tell you my favourite part.


Discussing the orange shirt day

Orange Shirt Day Click on this and learn about what is orange day with me.

We talked about how important it is for Every Child to have fun and learn.

Orange Shirt Day - SONiC 102.9 click and sing a song with me. 

Some Learning Tasks

Kindergarten artist at work

Chloe: "Its'  draw me. I draw a body. A flower, my name, draw a friend, a heart."

Buay:" This a boat with a TV.


Hunter W. " Every time I see my mom she is sitting like this and looking at her phone."
Keith: " My dad loves to sit like this watching Football all day."

Efrata :"He went to his grandmawith Airplane."
.

Hunter W. " I made cars , a caterpillar and bunny."
Keith: " I made a house."
What shapes do you see in Keith's house.

Samantha: "My car is on the other side and the other person is waiting.


Ikram: "I make a donut, a house have window. Make a ice-cream, make a peoples."

Quotes about Every child matters (27 quotes) Does It Pass The Aila Test? | Residential schools, Indian residential  schools, Every child matters

Enjoy Learning with us.

Thanks,

Mrs. Malik