Tuesday 6 October 2020

 We reviewed Letter Oo 

Pictures: o for words with | Pictures for letter O — Stock Vector ©  Anna_Mikhailova #100264054

Click on this letter and listen to a story with me

Alphabet Songs - Story Of Letter O for Nursery Kids - YouTube

Today we again went outside and explored nature. We collected some twigs

Ask me to tell you what kind of tree is this and how do I know? We had fun looking at different shapes and lines of twigs and identifying them as a letter that we could recognize. 


Ask me which letter is this?
Keith made letter T.


Is this a big pile or a small pile of twigs?

We also made different shapes using  the twigs.

 Ask me to draw some shapes for you.


We also wrote our names.


"I am having fun."

"I think I need to make an h."

Everyday | Quotes about children learning, Quotes for students,  Inspirational quotes for kids.   The positive project: inspirational quotes for kids | Wall Art Prints


Important Dates to Remember for October
:


-October 9
* Professional Day for Teachers
   NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS

-October 12
* NO SCHOOL  Thanksgiving Day

-October 13
* School Council 6:30 All Parents/Guardians are welcome to join the meeting
   It will be through Skype

-October 26
*Hot Soup Starts Today

October 29

*Wear your  Favourite T-Shirt Day


-October 30
Professional Day for Teachers
   NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS

Thanks,
Mrs. Malik